8 December 2013

Blogger's buys...

In no particular order, these are just a few of the things you can buy for Christmas presents from your fellow bloggers...


  Brooch - Living with Ethel / Picture - Mrs Bertimus                                Angels - grrl and dog / Felt brooch - hen house

                                Pin cushion - bobo bun / Brooch - tin chapel textiles                                               Bunnies - jelly jam 
 
                          Badger angel - the vanilla squirrel / Needle case - hens teeth

                                                                                                                                   Plonker picture - Eco Ethel                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

9 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for sharing my crochet brooch and link to my Etsy site in your post. I was so chuffed when I saw it.
    Sorry, I don't like to mention it but I am 'Living with Ethel', not Eco Ethel. it's confusing I know both of us with similar names.
    Eco Ethel does some fantastic stuff too. Loved all the links, there's some great little things out there.
    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jacqui I obviously became confused somewhere along the way, have changed it. Merry Christmas xx

      Delete
    2. I am echoing Eco Ethel's comment....you deserve a 'Lovely Linkers'medal x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous things/gorgeous people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the credit but I didn't make that lovely brooch... Living with Ethel did! Eco Ethel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously I'm a total plonker becoming confused between the two of you, so what better make of yours to add but your total plonker picture. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks, award yourself a 'Lovely Linker' medal. xx

      Delete
  4. There are some wonderful gifts out there to contemplate. But, would I be able to give them away ;0) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments Cally, having just visited your blog I wish you well x

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and comment ♥
I don't open Anonymous comments as they are always spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...